10. Toothbrush in 1 hand, toothpaste in the other, you stare at them for a full minute, trying to remember what to do next.
9. Even the cat looks at you like “You’ve GOT to be kidding me.”
8. You put the coffee in the coffeemaker, start it, and can’t figure out why it’s not working. Then remember you have to add water.
7. You’re already daydreaming about the break you’ll take at work so you can nap at your desk.
6. You hate your husband for still being in bed.
5. Your clock reads 3:30.
4. The windchill is near 0. In March. Wait, no, sorry. Wrong list. That’s a sign that winter has overstayed its welcome.
3. You have a 13 hour day ahead of you but will still get home at a reasonable time.
2. You gulp down so much coffee, your tongue tingles before you even leave the house.
1. You’re compelled to write a list like this.